Sunday, July 22, 2007

ordinary day

A day like any other.

Woke up when daylight broke into the Balcony. Dodo, as usual, woke up first. His stir from rest, though gentle, awakened Dona. I stayed under the trolley waiting for Nanook to wake up. She's usually the slowest to wake up.

Being a weekend, my female owner was home. She played her flute. She has been taking mini steps towards polished pieces. Despite the slips, it was still a pleasure to hear her play. Listening to her affirms that we are still alive.

Since it was no longer possible to sleep, we decided to do some exercise and started walking around the Balcony. Had great fun playing with one another. We retired to our various corners when we became tired.

Afternoon siesta beckons.

Zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook