Wednesday, July 11, 2007

appreciation

Why I appreciate my female owner:

i) She knows where to find us, eyes closed
ii) She clears up after us
iii) She will feed us, no matter how late she reaches home (if it’s feeding day)
iv) She makes sure that mosquitoes don’t breed in our Balcony
v) She rubs nose with us (how many turtles come in such close contact with humans)
vi) She scrubs our back
viii) She refuses to release us into the wild, no matter what her mother says
viiii) She looks for us the moment she reaches home – much to the jealousy of her mother!
x) She spares no expenses when we are ill – visits to the vet, taking leave from work, giving us medicine/ injections when needed

What more can we ask for?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook