Thursday, July 19, 2007

overturned

My sister, Nanook, must have missed my male owner a lot. She was trying to scale the ledge to get from the Balcony into the living room (possibly to search for him), when she OVERTURNED and fell on her back. She landed with a super loud “thud” which sent the rest of us scurrying into a corner.

As my female owner was not nearby, Nanook was left upside down for more than an hour. Poor Nannok was feeling so scared and helpless that she peed. Her agony was over when my female owner came out of her room to check on us.

She was equally shocked and quickly put Nanook on her belly again. Nanook was badly shakened and my female owner spent some time stroking her shell to comfort her. It was only then that the rest of us dared to emerge from the darkness. Was a bad move on our part, coz my female owner hit us on our shell a few times each – for leaving Nanook in the lurch.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook