Saturday, February 23, 2008

wonder

It's Saturday. My female owner has been alone for a week. I wonder how she is coping. I just realised that while this is the longest time we turtles have been separated from her, it is also the first time she is alone in a foreign country for such a long time.

I wonder.

How does she settle her meals? The only meals I've ever seen her cook are instant noodle, instant noodle, instant noodle... and once in a lifetime, pasta.
How does she fill her days since she's no longer with her friends? Despite her round, friendly face, my female owner takes an average of a year before she overcomes her shyness with new people, breaks the ice and feel comfortable with her. I bet you, she takes after us!
Does she miss us? Will she keep another pet (NO!)?
Has she changed, even in such a short span of time (besides gaining 2kg in 2 weeks)?

Dodo is still the same, excitable and friendly. He says that we need to greet our female owner's parents whenever they are near, so that they will feel happy taking care of us. Otherwise, we may end up being abandoned.

Nanook is trying to lose weight. That's probably her new year's resolution and welcome back gift for my female owner. Wish her success.

Dona? That skinny brother of mine is still obsessed with Nanook.

As for me... Still patiently waiting for my female owner to come back. She will be back, definitely.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook