Thursday, February 28, 2008

first outburst

My female owner is frustrated. Super frustrated. Must be her first outburst since she reached the land of tranquility and peace and slow-moving life (hey! that sounds like the name of my turtle pad!). Could hear her voice raising in frustration and irritation, as she tried to communciate with her mother on some logistical matters.

My little ears overheard that she needed some original documents urgently and along the way, there were so many hiccups that if she could, she would have just thrown in the towel and packed for home. Ok, that's an exaggeration on my part but, yay, the emotions ran high just now as mother and daughter tried to sort out the necessary details.

My female owner was so exhausted after the sorting out session that she simply left an angry face emoicon on her MSN tagline. Guess what was heartening is that some of her friends asked her about it. Though she may not be able to tell the full story (too long I suppose), at least she knows that she is not alone.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook