Wednesday, February 27, 2008

no longer a dream

My female owner has been video conferencing her parents every night since her mother left to go back to Singapore. I noticed that she's looking less and less cheerful. Guess that her extended holiday (since November last year) has ended and it's time for her to return to a "normal" life, ie to study hard. Unlike the past where she tells people that she is going to pursue her dream, now her dream has come true and she realised that she needs to work really hard in order to fulfill her dream.

Like the exchange between my female owner (F) and her Second Onli Fren (S):

F: This is real. I really gotta study! It's no longer a dream.
S: Wahaha. Of coz you've to study. You went there to STUDY!
F: I mean... study hard
S: That's why you're not in a company. You are in a UNIVERSITY! It's ok, it's not too late to grasp that little concept. LOL
F: Repeat that again for me!
S: You are there to STUDY.... that's why you're in a UNIVERSITY and not a company. Another favourite phrase I've learnt from someone: 'You'd better not fuck up!'
F: What?!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook