Monday, February 18, 2008

changes

Today is significant for my female owner as she is standing at a crossroad of her life - where she crosses over from being a civil servant to being a student. 18 Feb, it is her official last day at her workplace and the first day of school. She likend it to someone who crosses over from death to life.

By the time she completes her studies, so many things would have changed.

Confirmed changes
i) P would have finished serving her 6 years bond and be free!
ii) Q would have completed her A levels
iii) U would have a house to call his home
iv) E and B would be almost on par with her for aikido
v) Her couple frens aka badminton kakis would be married and have houses to call their own
vi) J would be back in Singapore, working

Unconfirmed changes
i) Maybe her Onli fren would be a mother by then?
ii) Maybe Eggplant too?
iii) Maybe her couple frens would be parents too?
iv) Maybe EC would be doing missionary work by then?
v) Maybe my female owner would be a better drinker by then?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook