Friday, February 15, 2008

denial

Nanook is in denial that my female owner is gone, and will most likely be gone for a long time. She thinks that my female owner is only a long vacation and would turn up in the Balcony by the end of the week. In a way, I don't really blame her, coz my female owner has a penchant for travelling and would disappear for days, before announcing her grand arrival in her booming voice (like how she disappeared to the United States this period last year for 2 weeks and left my male owner hopping mad).

Dodo has been trying to knock some sense into her but to no avail. Think she will accept reality one day, when days pass into weeks, and weeks into months... and months into... oh well, I should stop here, otherwise it would be too depressing even for me.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook