Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tail

My female owner met up with Fated Guy again today. Deliberately. Coz they had to make arrangements for the upcoming camping trip. Yes, they are going camping!

You know, being single for so many years (and having had a crap relationship in the past), her friends are naturally excited for her, at what they call, a romantic story of how the two of them keep meeting at various random places and timings. My female owner certainly does not see it romantic or even the friendship as anything more than activity-mates. If anything, she is apprehensible about going camping with someone she hardly knows and wonders if they would return as friends. However, she is very very amused by her friends’ reactions and responses who would dramatise the situation.

This is the most recent example. Today, she had an extended lunch with two friends at uni. She then had to leave to meet Fated Guy at 1500hr at a cafe. Unknown to her, they tried to tail her to the café. Except that they didn’t know which café my female owner was going to. And girls being girls, they lost my female owner fairly quickly (even though my female owner was walking at normal pace and wearing bright purple). Thinking it would be easy to find her, they went to the three cafes around the faculty (must have taken about 30mins to cover the distance) and lo and behold, could not locate my female owner.

What really happened was, my female owner was supposed to meet Fated Guy at the first café the two friends went to. But exactly at 1500hr, he smsed her and changed the venue to somewhere else… which obviously the two friends did not think about. Haha, an obvious case of no fate!

And my female owner only found out about their strange exploit, when she happened to bump into one of them at the toilet like two hours later. Talk about strange fate! And in the midst of girly giggles, she asked "so free ah?"

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook