Monday, April 12, 2010

continues

And the story continues…

My female owner decided to go to uni early on Sunday to work on some statistics (for her mother). She caught a lift from her housemate who dropped her near the library. Hence, my female owner decided to make a detour to the library to drop off some books before going back to her office to start work.

As she walked away from the library, lo and behold, she saw Fated Guy from a distance. The look of shock on his face mirrored hers. He was on the way to lunch (coincidentally, he had tabao-ed the leftovers from their dinner on Friday – just two Vietnamese rice rolls) and asked if my female owner was going to have lunch. For those who are curious, he said that he decided to go to school that Sunday to do work (and this is something he had not done in a long time).

And yes, they ended up having (impromptu) lunch at a cafĂ© and he bought her coffee, since they “met by chance”. More sharing took place. A little about religion and weight. How diverse.

Some parts of the conversations were classic, especially this part where he said to her (after sharing about how he meets random people on his backpacking trips/ school and they become friends), “actually, I am very shy”. Accompanied with a sheepish grinz.

Such a familiar statement!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook