Monday, April 19, 2010

ice-cream

My female owner had another lunch with Fated Guy on Sunday. This time, it was pre-arranged. He asked her if she was going to be at uni on Sunday coz he wanted to arrange a possible outdoor trip with her in one of the coming weekends.

A baby husky they played with at the cafe. My female owner took photos WITH him, thus providing evidence that she is not scared of dogs.
Because it was also the university’s birthday celebrations, they decided to walk around after lunch (i.e. procrastinate from doing work) to explore the festivities. Was fun exploring with him, my female owner said, coz he was naturally curious while my female owner needs that added push in order to go beyond her comfort zone.

Anyway, my female owner spotted a popular ice-cream brand which was highly recommended by her housemate and Emo Sponge. At first, she wanted to buy it. But then, she had a humongous ice-cream dessert the night before, so by the time they returned to the stall, the guilt took over her and she decided she didn’t want it.

The sinful ice-cream sundae my female owner had on Saturday with Mr Nice Guy. The counter guy got a shock when she placed the order, coz it looked as if she was getting it for herself.

Fated Guy then asked if she tried it before and she said no. So he egged her to get it and said he would get one himself. And in true passive style, after being persuaded, my female owner said ok. They spent a few minutes looking at the selection. With so many choices, my female owner couldn’t believe her ears when he said he would go for “chocolate and macadamia”, coz that was the very flavour she was eyeing on.

Check out the selection here. How likely is it to choose the same flavour as someone you barely know? My female owner ended up choosing another flavour, just to be different. Apparently, just turn the cup upside down, holding the stick in your hand, and the cup acts as a protective shield. Such a clever design!

So eerie, she says. The similarities and coincidences are freaking her out.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook