Saturday, April 10, 2010

expand

My female owner realised with horror that her “Onli Frens” in Brisbane seems to be her church friends. She was so distressed, she called up Therapist Fren to unload. Anyway, here’s why.

Thursday before Good Friday till Monday after Easter: Gold Coast with church group (slot in I-Fren whom she met briefly for jogging – she doesn’t really consider him as a “church friend” but a “personal friend”, if it makes sense). Dinner after jogging with church group.

Tuesday: last minute movie night at her house with some church friends

Wednesday: movie with some church friends

Thursday: home dinner with some church friends

Friday: meant to have dinner with the female church friends, but my female owner couldn’t bear the thought of that, so she went out with a non-church friend (Fated Guy). She came home about 2000hr and chatted with some church friends who were over at her house for bible study (from a different group)

Saturday (today): she went for her maiden baby shower of a non-church friend. In the evening, when she got home, some church friends were at her house (coz someone just moved in and they had helped to move earlier). She declined to go for yet another dinner with them (same group as Thursday night actually).

Sunday: What can I say? Church group?

A brief tally if I may:
In ten days (Thursday before Good Friday till today), she met
- Mr Nice Guy for 6 days
- Emo Sponge for 9 days
- Another guy for 9 days
- Another gal for 7 days (her new housemate)

I reckon it’s really time for her to expand her social network. You think?

2 comments:

tedde said...

what do you mean 'realised'? You weren't listening when I told you since last year? =P (plus vocal arguments with lenaL)

tsk tsk. go punish yourself. have a run ^^

IF

queenie said...

okay, reality hits home, how about that?

i went for a run on Thurs by myself leh.. 30mins. so i punished myself already.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook