Saturday, November 06, 2010

waiting

My female owner is still waiting for the results of her thesis to come back to her. This week is the 8th week since she submitted her thesis. Her chances of graduating this December are getting slimmer by the day. And she has kinda reached a point of acceptance, that sometimes, things might not go the way she wants, but they will work out eventually, because God is in charge.

My female owner reckons that the process of waiting can be exciting, and a chance for character building and getting to know oneself. You hear all sorts of things in your head and you start to realise who you really are through your thoughts, emotions and behaviours. Such an occupational hazard, I say, to be analysing herself and her season in life. Why make life so complicated for yourself?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook