Friday, November 12, 2010

miracle

My female owner just received notification that the results for her thesis would be released in 2-3 weeks’ time. That means that the only way she can graduate by this year is if she clears it at first review – a feat that is rare and almost impossible. The only person who achieved that was this student whose supervisor was the Clinical Director – the person who gives the stamp of approval on all theses.

My female owner has almost given up hope and while a miracle is still possible (after all, God is bigger than the clinical director), she has resolved within herself that life goes on. Interestingly enough, Mr S is still holding out for a miracle and has actually booked a flight back to his home country after her scheduled graduation, so that he can attend it should she graduate this year.

Whatever will be, will be.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook