Thursday, November 18, 2010

quiet

In contrast to the past two weeks where she had company over at her house every night she was home, this week had been quiet. Two of my female owner’s frequent drop-ins are out of the country for two weeks (along with their Whatsapp capability), forcing her to find other things to amuse herself. Not that she has been successful in meaningfully occupying herself.

Monday and Tuesday went ok, coz she had work. Then Wednesday, the start of her five day weekend, arrived. In her usual passive fashion, my female owner did not schedule any appointments. She argued that she wanted metime, listening to sermons and reading the bible. Fair enough. She made it to Sayang’s house in the afternoon and brought him out for a wander. With no activities at night (this is when someone would usually pop over for dinner/ jogging/ chillax), my female owner ended up dating her television, watching random but insightful documentaries and human interest programmes.

Thursday. Hmm… She’s supposed to have a lunch appointment with this random friend but he has not confirmed it. And at night, there would be a movie screening – Detective Dee – with dinner provided by Mr Nice Guy. Awesome! One day at a time. She will definitely be able to make it back on Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love your blog... it has a slight humor and irony to it, but is filled with contrast and thoughtfulness. Cher and I love your writing style, btw!
xxLila&Cher

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook