Saturday, November 06, 2010

pours

My female owner says that she had a long week that ended only today. It was just a series of (un)fortunate events that built up all at once, the concept of it never rains but pours. First, she started part-time work and worked for 3.5 days. Then, she had to house-sit for the TV man, Stove man and electrician to come and check out the ailing house she is currently renting. She also had to juggle her English test (and the lack of preparation), helping a friend with his English, providing a listening ear to his gf woes, two evenings of jogging (one more time than usual). Peeking into her schedule, I realised that she had company at her house every evening till night. So come Friday night (night before her English test), she was glad that she was home alone (although she ended up talking to different friends on msn). She almost agreed to go out for supper with a friend but decided against it coz of the test.

So today, she was relieved when she completed her English test and was happy that she found a friend to chillax with – just nibbling on random food and watching the newly restored TV. Totally brainless, she says, but pure bliss.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook