Thursday, November 18, 2010

annoyed

Ok. My female owner is getting annoyed with me. She says that aging is not an excuse for not writing. Neither is the stormy weather. Oh well. So I decided I better pull up my (invisible) socks and start updating my TurtlePad. How else can people get richer updates about my female owner? There’s only so much Whatsapp can do.

But come to think of it, there’s really nothing much to update about my female owner. She’s still in the waiting stage of her life – waiting to go home, waiting for thesis report to be released, waiting to start moving in her professional life. Waiting for her prince charming to appear. She conceded that she would rather go through life with someone than to remain single all her life. She realised that at the end of the day, she feels more secure with a (intelligent) partner who can complement her with her blind spots and other stuff.

My female owner thinks that the following statement might apply to her: “God takes a long time to do things suddenly”. She senses that this is the preparation stage where she is being positioned for greater things to come. Her outwardly stagnant life is actually gaining momentum inwardly. Her mind is being renewed, her spirit refreshed and she is ready to go, when the floodgates open.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook