Wednesday, November 03, 2010

thoughtful

My female owner was very touched by Mr S’s gesture a few days ago (don’t ask me why I am writing everything in retrospective; I think the aussie laid-back culture has gotten to me, vicariously no doubt). I haven’t been talking about him because he hasn’t been around much to talk about. He’s in the midst of his prolonged road trip around Australia and never contacted my female owner. Hence, imagine her shock when he emailed her out of the blue one day, saying that he would be extending his road trip. Hence, he would like to know when her graduation date is, coz he is going to return to his home country in December (as opposed to going back in November) and would like to attend her graduation if possible.

How thoughtful.

My female owner then told him that it is unlikely that she would graduate this year because of problems with her markers and asked him to go ahead with his personal plans. He then wrote back to tell her not to give up hope and that he might still arrange to go back after the graduation date.

How sweet and sincere. *touched*

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook