Thursday, August 05, 2010

trains

My female owner has confirmed that she hallucinated on Tuesday night at the sushi restaurant. She asked Mr S to go back to the restaurant to inquire about the number of trains on the sushi line. He did, by talking directly to the boss, thus confirming that all through dinner, she was seeing things.

My female owner said that throughout dinner, as the train(s)? were passing by, she noticed that they were not set at equidistance from each other (i.e. not directly opposite each other). That of course meant that one train was sort of trailing behind the other and both were short in lengths.

She didn’t know what happened that at the end, as if the scales fell from her eyes, and she suddenly saw a single, long train.

So freaky she said. An hour of illusion!

1 comment:

PLAYSTATION said...

Good luck!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook