Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stats Knight

And so, my female owner met her knight in shining statistical armour. Stats Knight hails from the sunny island of Singapore. He’s someone whom my female owner know through Therapist Fren. They were never really close but he’s a helpful and caring person by nature, always looking out for his friends and feeding them with information to help them along as international students. Recently, my female owner faced an uphill task trying to figure out the discrepancies in her statistical outputs. Stats Knight had always been good in statistics but my female owner never approached him for help coz she felt they were not really close and as usual, she didn’t want to bother people.

But her recent crisis was so overwhelming that she just had to seek help. Stats Knight immediately made time to meet up with her to suss out her issues. He even went the extra mile to print things for her to refer to and “translate” those text into plain English. In fact, he was so excited while fixing her statistical knots that for a while, my female owner thought he actually made statistics look sexy.

Ah, and he rescued her from the bloody thorny snares of statistics, and my female owner says she is a happy girl again (until the next crisis happens).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook