Tuesday, August 31, 2010

obsessing

Technically, my female owner was supposed to submit her thesis yesterday. But yet again, another man has failed her and she is still waiting for him to revert with the drafts she sent over the weekend. Fed up, she decided to start partying anyway and didn’t care two hoots about the broken state of her thesis. For the past two days, she had been obsessing with planning for short travels around Australia. She also toyed with the idea of returning to Singapore and doing a short travel with Potahto. So many options, so little cash. The only thing she confirmed was a getaway to Adelaide with Therapist Fren, and possibly Canberra/ Sydney with Stats Guru… Oh yes, Whitsundays with Emo Sponge. At press time, she is still obsessing with flight plans.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook