Tuesday, August 10, 2010

newbie

My female owner has a new housemate. She can tell that the newbie is a very nice person but my female owner, being her, is not particularly enthusiastic about having another person living in the house. That’s 4 girls altogether. Even more people in her living space than back here in Singapore. My female owner can be quite individualistic at times. Even though she is accommodating and obliging, she guards her personal space and freedom very fiercely. She wants to come and go as she pleases and three housemates is just too many. But I say, it is early days yet. Maybe things will turn out even better (although I know my female owner is not convinced). Best if she has enough money to move out, get her own place and her own means of transport.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook