Saturday, August 28, 2010

surge

My female owner had this sudden surge to just pack up and go home next week. I think she has reached a point where she does not want to think about what to do anymore. Singapore, she says, is the easiest and most straight-forward option. Go home, and find a job. Rejoin the rat-race as a spectator.

She was sharing with one of her friends about her fleeting thoughts today and he wisely said to her to stay for the right reasons or to go home for the right reasons. Ah, an act of impulse doesn’t seem like the right reason eh.

Maybe she needs a personal retreat for this. You know how they say, never make a major decision when you are not feeling right. Thesus has taken a lot out of her and she probably needs to replenish herself before moving forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat abt ur parents? r they neutral?

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook