Sunday, March 28, 2010

intense

My female owner had an intense week. For this week:

Monday – full day at placement, with little break, resulting in an early night
Tuesday – trod off to uni to meet her supervisor, help him with random stuff and the rest of the day is spent recovering from the intense meeting or damage control, prayer meeting at night
Wednesday – stay at home day, running statistics till night (coz of personal inefficiency, not that there were heaps to do)
Thursday – ½ day placement (extra, to clock more hours), flute, dinner and movie
Friday – full day placement, bible study at night

She ended up sleep-deprived, a little burn-out and just plain grumpy by the end of Friday. She ended up sleeping earlier to recuperate from the strain and woke up refreshed on Saturday.

My female owner says that this Saturday had been one of the best Saturdays for a long time. She did a bit of work in the morning and went out for the rest of the day. First to dinner with an intimate group of friends, followed by a dodgy movie (Alice in Wonderland). After that, a good-size group of friends went to Mount Cootha to see the city lights and to star-gaze. Mount Cootha holds happy memories for my female owner, coz of the friends she went up with in the past. The night continued with an adjournment to a house for supper and more meaningful interaction (where everyone actually gets to talk to everyone).

A good way of releasing tension, relaxing and cooling off from the challenges of the week, says my female owner.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook