Monday, March 15, 2010

ibliss

Ever since my female owner got her iphone (which she named as ibliss), her life changed.

For one, MSN has lost a bit of charm. WatApps is more intriguing for her. But certainly more exclusive since not everyone has an iphone. So she would still use MSN.

For seconds, iphone helped her get closer to someone (yes, within 2 days!) who speaks her language and shares similar views on different things (but please don’t misunderstand, there is no hidden meaning to what I just said). My female owner believes that just as MSN helped her build some meaningful friendships, the iphone can also be used in a similar fashion.

For thirds, she set up a Twitter account, but not like she would really use it, she reckons.

Did I also say that she shocked many people when they found out that she got an iphone? Some stared at her in disbelief, some said they didn’t expect her to get one. Others were thrilled. One person (from Singapore) actually said that she couldn’t believe that my female owner would get one but refused to elaborate when my female questioned her. And later on, my female owner mentioned in passing that she couldn’t get her DVD to play on her laptop and the person’s response was “now you know what I mean when I said I didn’t expect you to get an iphone?”

Sighz… still a tech-idiot..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook