Thursday, October 07, 2010

mimi

My female owner paid a long visit to Sayang yesterday. She was deeply blessed coz she did not have transport but her friend (who is taking care of Sayang) ended up offering to fetch her to and fro. And even cooked dinner for her.

My female owner says that Sayang looks/ behaves differently now. With so much attention and human beings around, he is no longer as frisky and attentive. For example, he no longer readily offers his underbelly for stroking. He also has a more adult look. Not as cute as before, but still posseses an easy temperament that makes him endearing. My female owner managed to take some photos of him, looking innocent and young again though.

And oh, she is very proud of the adjustments he made, from being an outdoor cat to an indoor car, from an English speaking household to a Chinese speaking household, from having few baths to one every week, and from being called Sayang to being called Mimi! Must be really confusing for him.

looking at the string... and wondering whether to pounce on it

dark eyes, ginger colour, resembling puss in boots!

probably his latest yoga pose?

like my female owner, he sleeps anywhere, all the time!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook