Friday, October 22, 2010

第一次

My female owner had such a random but quirky conversation with Emo Sponge today. It all started when she said that she had given him her “第一次” twice. She meant it as a joke, with reference to her “first time” drinking alcohol at Sanctuary Cove (a joke that came up then coz they took a photo and the waiter commented that it must be her first time drinking) and her first time playing the pokie machine (he chose the machine for her and it was $3 per button).

Emo Sponge reciprocated that he had also given her many of his 第一次 and started listing them out.

1st iphone tutorial he ever given
1st drinking of white rabbit beer
1st eating of my female owner’s mango pudding (this doesn’t make sense)
1st sitting through 2 guys threatening them with axes (that’s a story by itself)
1st rental car rides
1st benz repair experience
1st cooking of Korean pancakes

Later on, my female owner also remembered that she had her first fishing trip with him and someone else on the same boat. And many more, if she bothers to recall.

My female owner then reasoned that it would be fun to track the kind of 第一次 you have with your close friends. Try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

scully he says let's kiss for the first time.

female owner said...

haha!!!! if anything at all, it would be: let's kiss for the first time, you kiss your pillow, i kiss my pillow. ^ ^

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook