Monday, October 18, 2010

ibethel

My female owner had been feeling spiritually hungry for a while. She wants to learn more about God and biblical concepts but has not been particularly satisfied with whatever she is getting, to the point that she finds going to church and bible study burdensome. And God sees her need, I suppose. Coz out of the blue, she got caught into a conversation with a friend about coming over to her house for lunch and watching an online sermon together. My female owner then asked where she got the sermon from and her friend said she subscribed to ibethel tv. Because she is unemployed, my female owner tries to avoid anything that involves monthly subscription and so her reply was that she would look into it when she gets a job. And her friend’s next reply was whether my female owner had a credit card, coz she wanted to get a birthday present for my female owner.

No prizes for guessing what she got for my female owner. Yes, monthly subscription for the website, backdated from April 2010. How blessed. Now my female owner has access to the spiritual food she has been craving for.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook