Saturday, October 10, 2009

walk-in

My female owner went back to her placement on Thursday. It has been a fairly easy placement for her in the sense that she doesn’t need to do much after hours preparation. Might be another way of saying that she is slacking!

Anyway, she says that it was an extraordinary two days. Besides having all her usual students turning up (they sometimes forget to turn up and have to be called for), she had “walk-in” students exactly at the time-slots where she has no one booked in. This is also unusual coz walk-in students are not common and if she does, she’s usually unable to see them due to clashes in her schedule.

So all in all, she ended up with 8.5 hours to client contact hours this week. More than any preceding weeks and her prayer of 7 hours. Wat a relief. She passed the half-way mark in times of her hours! 44.5hours more to go.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook