Monday, October 19, 2009

avoid

And so, this is an interim update of her avoidance stance. My female owner took great pains to wake up late on Sunday so that she does not need to do any serious talking in the morning. Her housemates were out by the time she stepped out of her room at 1000hr (she had no choice, she had to go to the toilet). At night, she reached home about 2230, after a very meaningful dinner with some friends). They were asleep already.

This morning was as per usual. Male housemate out of the house, female housemate in her own room. Female housemate did not make any attempts to talk to her (which is good…. consistent to her avoidance philosophy).

So, two days after writing the note… nothing has transpired. My female owner certainly hopes that she can move out without a fuss… fingers crossed

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook