Thursday, October 29, 2009

coursework

My female owner finally completed her couple therapy assignment. Two days ahead of schedule in fact, and with that, she completes the coursework component of her programme. Congratulations female owner! So proud of you.

It is only at milestones like this, that one takes a moment to ponder about the journey that transpired thus far. The ups and downs of the road less travelled, the different seasons weathered, sometimes unexpected lonely segments where no one knew the pain and agony that she was struggling through, at other times, tranquil stretches where she could reduce her pace of work and savour the beauty of the journey. The process, as my female owner always say, is as important as the outcome.

Suffice to say, my female owner came out of coursework stronger, more insightful, sensitive and knowledgeable. This journey is still not over yet. There are so many things awaiting her to explore, learn and develop. I’m sure she will make the best out of it.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook