Saturday, November 28, 2009

girl-time

Despite her claims that she has “no friends”, my female owner found herself being jioed by different people for tonight. She is finally starting to acknowledge that she has more than “no friends”. Anyway, she ended up choosing to have dinner cum drinks with a female church friend, someone whom she hardly spent time with. Dinner was meant to be a fun and casual time, but it quickly evolved to be a meaningful and emotionally engaging time where the two of them poured out their hearts to each other. Some people call it “girl-time”.

Reflecting back, my female owner can’t help but conclude that it was a God-arranged time. There were so many things that could have happened that would have stopped dinner from happening. And there was a random sequence of events that caused the two of them to meet for dinner.

The girls were later joined by Jogging Kakis and another mutual friend (the five of them used to be from the same bible study group) who happened to be in the city as well. Talk about coincidences. My female owner was happy for her friend coz she managed to catch up with the rest of the people after not seeing them for such a long time.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook