Monday, November 02, 2009

art

My female owner finally got down to planning for her Couple Frens’ impending trip to Australia. She says that this is most detailed planning she ever did for anyone, including herself. Her travel itineraries have traditionally been scanty and vague. But this time, she put in much more effort because Couple Fren is making a special trip to visit her, thus fulfilling a promise they made to her a long time ago.

*touched*

This is also the first time my female owner is playing solo host. Previously, she always had a “co-host” in the form of other friends sharing the responsibility of showing visitors around. She hopes that things will turn out alright. Already, she had succeeded in frustrating Male Couple Fren who remarked (after endless rounds of bouncing emails) that she has managed to throw up more questions than answers. But that is the way my female owner is. She presents the facts to you, and you make the decision. Her winning line: “this is your holiday, so you need to decide what you want to experience and do”.

Like that how to fight? Holiday-planning, she says, is an art.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook