Sunday, November 22, 2009

affair

My female owner visited her friend’s church today. This was partly due to the news she received yesterday which made her feel quite low.

She warmed to the service immediately, saying that it was more in line with her preferences (although I must say that my female owner is highly adaptable and she finds beauty in different styles ranging from the highly traditional Methodist “order of worship” to the independent free-style of contemporary churches). For the first time ever, my female owner toyed with the idea of leaving her current church for another church. Different strokes for different folks, not that one is better than the other. She almost convinced herself that she could do it (she felt as if she was having an affair actually), but a dinner with her church friends later in the evening made her realise that this would be easier said than done.

So it looks like she will stay with her current church for the time being, and not feed on her random impulses.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook