Saturday, September 22, 2007

spectacles

My female owner went for aikido training (yes, she's into such stuff too..) today wearing her brown spectacles. She hardly wears her spectacles for training due to the vigorous movements which she is required to make during training. Not to mention that some trainees can be rough and merciless in their pursuit (no, not of her, but of the techniques), making it quite probable that her spectacles would fly off her nose. However, she decided to wear her spectacles today as the dojo in which she normally trains on Fridays can be quite dusty, causing her eyes to hurt (poor owner...)

Her instructor was at first bemused to see her wearing her spectacles. Later, he kept commenting that she looks better in it (as compared to no spectacles). That left her wondering if that means that

i) she looks quite bad now, without spectacles
ii) she looks ok without spectables, but wearing spectacles would help to cover some of her flaws
iii) she should wear spectacles on those days that she goes for training
iv) she should not think so much but just switch to spectacles permanently

2 comments:

avalon said...

Specs are lovely accessories and I think you look lovely either way. Use them like fashion, according to mood and comfort!

Nooki said...

hey! didnt know you read my female owner's blog. =) i like her with spectacles because she looks less fierce like that.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook