Saturday, September 22, 2007

hungry look

My female owner's friend, Monkey, once commented that we always looked so hungry. I guess we don't really have many facial muscles to begin with and since I'm always talking about food, or the lack of it, it was right of her to conclude that we are usually hungry.

My female owner found out that fish, if their metabolism is reduced (e.g. by lowering the surrounding water temperature), can survive up to a week without food. Nanook, my elder sister, almost fainted when she heard it. Her insecurities started acting up and asked Dodo like for the 67th time whether she is a fish or a terrapin.

Dodo, in his usual patient and reassuring manner, assured her that she is a true-green terrapin, otherwise, Dona (my second brother) wouldn't have the hots for her. Oops, I let out a Balcony secret!

Tell you more next time, my female owner is on her flute again. Quite hard to concentrate with all these interferences.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook