Saturday, September 29, 2007

18 forever

Those who know my female owner will know that she always says that she's 18 years old. After insisting that she is 18 years old for a few years, her friends have started protesting that she has not aged (tsk tsk to these logical people she hangs out with!). So recently, she upped her age to 18 years and 3 months (courtesy of the three years she has been working at her current job). Wahaha.

Yesterday, she was using MSN via www.ebuddy.net and for some reason (she can't figure out why, although she figured that it was because of her email user name), her user name was the two-syllabus name that she normally goes by (rather than her usual MSN nick "turtleangel"), except that the "O" was captitalised while the rest of the letters were in small letters (i.e. xOxx). Her friend, 5 years younger than her, protested at this coz he felt that it was so act cute and so wannabe 18-year-old (he is not aware of her obsession with always being 18).

My female owner was secretly pleased at this affirmation of her forever young state of mind.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook