Friday, January 12, 2007

a picture paints a thousand words

This is just a recent photo of me. My female owner probably wanted to show everyone how fat I am.

This is our new haunt - the shoe rack. We used to be able to go underneath the shoe rack as it was perched on four bricks. However, Nanook (on the right) got so big that she toppled the shoe rack (it had four racks) a few times. For our own safety, the shoe rack is no longer perched on bricks but placed squarely on the floor. However, we still find it an interesting place to be, as it is slanting.

Nanook and me, spending a lazy afternoon together under the trolley. My female owner managed to alleviate the trolley so that Nanook can go underneath it. My brothers usually leave us alone when we have our girl-talk.

Me resting under this four-wheel cycle which is more than 20 years old (Nanook is in the background)! My female owner used to ride it when she was a little girl. Because of her reliance on this four-wheel cycle, she took a long time to ride a proper bicycle.



No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook