Thursday, January 25, 2007

Maslow's Law

I think my female owner is really busy these days. It was our feeding day yesterday. She realised it, so she came into the balcony to get our feeding tank, gave it a good scrub and filled it up with fresh water. As the night was still young (maybe 9pm), she decided not to feed us yet. So we waited…. And waited…. And waited…. And without warning, the lights went out close to midnight and it struck us only then that she forgot all about us!

So much for waiting.

You must be wondering why I’m so uptight about being fed. I learnt from somewhere that a certain Abraham Maslow’s Law states that the most basic needs are physiological and that includes the needs for oxygen, water, protein, salt, sugar, calcium, and other minerals and vitamins.

Ah… now you understand right?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook