Tuesday, January 02, 2007

does life stop at 25?

I think my female owner is depressed. She just celebrated her birthday in Dec and claims that life stops at 25. No prizes for guessing how old she is now! At 25, she is at the prime of her youth. She is still young, financially independent and has the freedom to do whatever her heart chooses to do. Then why does she declare that life stops at 25? Human women!

For terrapins which are bred in captivity, our life-span is about there – 25 to 30 years old. I’m only 4 years old. I wonder how life will be when I’m 25. Will life literally stop for me when I’m 25? That’s so scary! For now, I shall enjoy my life in the balcony, taking each day as it comes.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook