Tuesday, November 06, 2007

survival instinct

Soon after my owners broke up a few months ago, my female owner went to cut, dye and perm her hair, all for the sake of the traditional "break-up-so-must-get-a-new-hairstyle" therapy. We turtles got a shock when we saw her that day. You can't blame us, because we have seen her with straight hair all our lives.

Over the weekend, she did another one of her BUSMGANH stunt, minus the BU part. So now her hair is curlier than before (she got bolder). All well's except that she spent $500 on hair vouchers, just because she liked the hair stylist (not in that romantic way, coz he's gay). If that's not enough, today, she coughed out $400 for one of her pursuits (don't ask me what, coz she has so many crazy commitments, that I lost track).

As usual, Nanook panicked when she heard that my female owner became $900 poorer over two days. She asked if my female owner would have enough to buy our food. Dodo wasted no time in pointing out to her that my female owner has recently bought THREE bottles of food for us. That should fill our stomachs for 3 months.



Peace ensues in the Balcony.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook