Monday, November 27, 2006

busy

i know that my female owner is busy when
i) she visits us only once every 2 days and her sole purpose is to feed us (we are fed once every alternate day, you see. she read in some web-site that terrapins like us should be fed only once every two days)
ii) she visits us only once every 2 days and feeds only some of us (because she doesnt have the time to wait for all of us to finish glupping down 2 human days' worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner)
iii) she visits us on the third day of our last feed!

It has been ii) and iii) recently and I am praying that she will be able to make more time for us. You see, although we are soliatary and shy creatures by nature, we have grown used to humans (coz my owners make it a point to spend time with us) and we get excited everytime we see them.. With every sighting of a human (esp my owners), it brings hope that food is near...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook