Friday, November 10, 2006

$179.55

my female owner's credit card bill has arrived. Normally it's not an issue for me but this time it is coz 4 items, adding up to a grand total of $179.55 belongs to me!
















That is equals to 20 bottles of turtle food, which is equals to 2 years supply of food for 4 of us, which is equals to 8 years supply of food for me. Wah!

I know my female owner is very upset now. $179.55 is equals to many clothes and bags which her wardrobe badly needs. you know what's the best part? My male owner, knowing how upset she will be, has stepped in like a hero to say, "I will cover Nooki's medical bills, here's $200" Oh...so sweet. but then my female owner, being female (or is it just her?), probably thinks "well, if not for Nooki, I can use the $200 to upgrade my wardrobe". No matter what, she still sees it as a loss to her. Women!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook