Monday, November 06, 2006

one of my favourite spots



this is me, hiding under the Trolley (as you can see, it's made of wood. For a complete picture of the Trolley, just imagine a rectangular piece of wood above me). This Trolley is one of my favourite spots in the Balcony where I live with my siblings. The black thing you see blocking my pretty face is an upside down slipper. Yah, my balcony is that hazardous. So much debris lying around, no wonder I prefer to stay put in a dark corner to do my daily meditation and yoga regime. I'm getting too big for the Trolley. My shell is getting higher, and it scraps against the top of underside of the Trolley. So when I walk under the Trolley, I tend to drag it along with me as I walk (just picture a trolley moving by itself). My female owner, bless her kind-but-can-be-kinder soul, used to laugh at me. She would say that I'm so dumb to drag a trolley along with me wherever I go. Then she would say that I'm so FAT. Fortunately, I'm not bearing the brunt of her jokes (yes! it gets worse!). She would say that my sister, Nanook, is so so greedy that she grew so big that she can't even get under the Trolley. Haha. There's a Chinese saying that goes "yi shan bi yi shan gao", indeed in the reptile world, the similar saying would be "yi ke bi yi ke gao"


For the records, this is me and my sister about a year ago. You can see that she is bigger than me already. Ha.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook