Saturday, November 04, 2006

the biggest turtle i ever seen

Once in a while, my owners would show us something to amuse us. This time, it was a huge turtle, the biggest I ever since in my short 4 years of life. Er.. okay, it's not a real one, but it's special because it was a walking ballon turtle! My male owner, sprang a surpise on my female owner by disappearing for a long while in a shopping centre. He later appeared, walking this turtle behind him. I heard that my female owner was really happy but she responded with what female Chinese heartlanders always say when they are happy but too pai-say to admit "ai-yah, why you waste money?"

Anyway, my owners decided to share their new-found joy with us by bringing Mr Huge into our home (see picture below). In case you are wondering why Mr Huge is on top of me, it's because my female owner thought that I looked quite like him (err... maybe it's our skin colour, yah, I think she's colour-ist). You can see that Dona is really excited at this new kaki (I always thought he has a penchant for huge turtles, because he's always chasing after Nanook). Dodo, on the other hand, is peering at Dona (I think Dodo is gay, coz he has the hots for Dona). Finally, there's Nanook, my dear sister, who is walking away. It's so like her to be disinterested in everything around her, unless it's feeding time. As for me, i was just trying to get Mr Huge off my back!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook