Monday, October 30, 2006

doom revealed

The little bird was right. My owners whisked me off to the Vet's on Sunday morning. After what seemed like eternity, the vet came. She is actually a nice and warm young lady but when she is the master of your fate, you can't help but want to escape from her clutches. Anyway, she held me up and looked at me this way and that. I tried to smile at her and use turtle language to tell her that I'm really ok, stop making a big fuss over me. But alas, for all her intelligence, she couldn't receive my message...
After a while, she took me away from my owners to remove the stitches in my intestines. That was another painful and terrifying experience that no words can describe, so I will leave it at that.
After what seemed like second eternity, I was brought back to my owners. I never felt happier to see them. My female owner, obviously having more maternal or rather, turternal instinct, asked about my health status. The vet, in her sweet and kind voice, instructed my female owner to put me in warm water and sunlight to increase my metabolism as I was constipated and needed to produce more you-know-what. My female owner, being her usual self, replied, "Yah, Nooki is the laziest at home". Can somebody tell me what's the link??

1 comment:

the frog that wants to be a princess said...

waha! very cute. you're a cute gal!!

-leeann

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook