Thursday, October 26, 2006

the sodomy

Many people are not aware but turtles defecate through a hole in their tails. My body size had always been a source of concern for my female owner (tell you more about her next time). She always grumbled that I am too fat and round, that my internal organs (like kidneys, liver, heart etc) are squashed together inside my compact shell. Last Sunday, her greatest fear for me came true - my intestines came out from my tail (see the red sacs in the picture below)

It was a horrifying and agonising week for me as my intestines remained outside my body. I felt really uncomfortable and I couldn't bring myself to eat anything. My female owner, having found out that my condition was a prolapse, adopted a wait and see attitude. When she finally "wait and see" no progress, she brought me to the vet the following Sunday.

The vet performed some excruciating procedure on me (I was conscious throughout ok!) and managed to stuff everything back inside me again. She ordered my female owner to bring me back to see her in three days' time and my female owner meekly obeyed today. Bad move. The vet, I still believe in the goodness of her heart despite what happened, applied some cream onto a syringe and thrusted the syringe INTO my anus. In and out, in and out. My lungs were screaming out in pain and my eyes would have popped out if they could. What on earth was she trying to achieve with that act?? Finally, the vet was done with her exploits and I was put back into the water. Naturally, I sulked the whole day. I still am. Leave me alone.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook