Tuesday, October 24, 2006

my family


This is my family. As you know by now, I'm the yellow coloured terrapin on the bottom right hand corner. Next to me on my left is my sister, Nanook. Believe me, we are born at around the same time. No thanks to her gigantic appetite, I am the size I am today. On top of her is my elder brother, Dodo. Yes, I said elder. He's six years old - two years older than us. Next to Dodo and on top of me is my other elder brother, Dona. YES, he is also six years old. I have absolutely no idea why they are so puny in size. Many people can't believe that we (the gals) are so much bigger than them. But it's usually the case in the animal kingdom where the females are larger in size. I'm not sure what we are doing in this photo. Think it was just another lazy afternoon, where our owner (the female one, we have two, the other is a male, but more on them another day) had nothing better to do than to line us up for a photograph.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook