Friday, September 03, 2010

wonders

And one starts to wonder what my female owner plans to do after she submits her thesis. Her biggest want is to do a roadtrip around Australia. Alas, she didn’t make enough friends in the past 2.5years to make that want come into fruition the way she wants it to. Still, within the limited circle of friends she has, she managed to cough out a getaway to Coffs Harbour (NSW), Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney and maybe Whitsundays (QLD). Short trips, but still better than nothing. Besides, it won’t be good to indulge too much into trips, if she hasn’t been working for a good part of the year.

And one starts to wonder what my female owner has in mind… after her mini getaways are completed.

Hmmm…

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook