Thursday, September 30, 2010

capture

Most of you would have know that my female owner sort-of adopted a kitten-cat and named it Sayang. His future remains uncertain, given that the owner of the house absolutely detests animals, but rather than dwelling on unhappy things, let's take a look at some photos, and you might understand why Sayang managed to capture my female owner's heart.


On the first day when they met... and he stayed on the ledge the whole arvo, causing my female owner to panic and thus, feed him

taken with Sayang on her lap, one of her favourite photos feeding time apparently Sayang refused to use his bed when he first got it... and they used all ways and means to entice him to try it

after three days, he caved in see how comfortable he is now?
self-entertainment with his toy mouse (see his paws)
look! he can stand too!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook